Whether you’re packing just for yourself or for your whole family, getting ready to travel for your Pesach vacation can be a stressful and overwhelming ordeal. Hopefully, this handy guide will make it a little bit easier! The following items are sorted by category. Feel free to print this out and check things off as you put them into your suitcase!
Here’s What to Pack on Your Pesach Vacation:
- Clothes for the seder(s)
- All the usual clothes you’d need for a week-long vacation (clothes to lounge in during the day, pajamas, outfits for nightlife, etc.)
- Bathing suit + flip flops
- Portable power bank
- Phone charger
- Neck pillow
If traveling internationally:
- Passport (make sure it’s not expired in advance!)
- Power adapter
- Sunscreen (a must for long days by the pool!)
- Aloe vera (in case you forgot your sunscreen!)
- Large ziplock bags (for packing wet bathing suits etc.)
- Insect repellant
- A good book
- Cash in small denominations for tipping staff members
- Water shoes (in case you feel like going on a water adventure)
- Duct tape (you never know when it might come in handy!)
- A camera (or, you know, your phone)
- A backpack or tote bag for carrying things around your hotel
- Small purse or lanyard for carrying room keys
- Any necessary medications
- Games (Bananagrams is a great one to take because it’s light & small.)
- Clothing etc.
- Swim diapers
- Any art or relevant projects (such as a Haggadah) that they’ve made in school or elsewhere
- Small toys, books, or games for during travel or downtime
- Sand toys
- Wipes for sticky hands
This list isn’t all-inclusive, but it might help you remember to bring some of the more niche items on your Pesach vacation. If you don’t have room in your suitcase for all of the above and you’re planning on buying some new items anyway (such as toiletries), you can order them to be sent directly to the hotel, so they are ready when you arrive.
Leisure Time Tours
If you are looking for the perfect place to stay for your Pesach vacation, contact Leisure Time Tours today! We have locations in Arizona, Florida, Italy, and New Jersey!